any real estate lawyers out there?

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Hey guys,

I am building a house and I am looking for a real estate lawyer to look over a purchase and sales agreement for me... any lawyers out there want to give me a hand?

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Or if anyone can offer advise on what types of things I should include in the Buyers rider that would be helpful as well.

kingnut

Established Member
dude this cost is already provided when dealing with a realtor. unless your buying it direct from the buyer with no realtors involved. you need to get a local real estate lawyer to look over this and get you deed/title insurance. it doesnt cost much.

hb712

Established Member
You're going to want to follow the advice above and consult a local attorney. I really doubt any attorney on here will be willing to give you that type of legal advice.

ff500

Established Member
I can recommend a good real estate attorney that I've used many times in Ma, he's located in West Roxbury.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
You're going to want to follow the advice above and consult a local attorney. I really doubt any attorney on here will be willing to give you that type of legal advice.
This. A couple sentence reply probably wouldn't be a problem, but the going rate for attorneys is about $300/hour. You're not going to get something done for free online that would take any amount of real time on their behalf to give a thorough response.

hb712

Established Member
This. A couple sentence reply probably wouldn't be a problem, but the going rate for attorneys is about $300/hour. You're not going to get something done for free online that would take any amount of real time on their behalf to give a thorough response.

I wouldn't worry about them doing something pro bono, I would worry about malpractice.

Users who are viewing this thread