Any real world comparisons between intakes?

htk084

Established Member
Hey guys I'm buying an intake soon and a tune to go along with it and these will be my first mods. I'm wondering if anyone out there has any real world experience comparing intakes such as butt dyno, dyno, quarter mile time, etc. Thanks!

DIB5.0

Established Member
I know steeda did a comparison of steeda, jlt, airaid and they all were with in a hp of each other. Many will say save your money on the intake as track #'s show little or no gain as the stock one is just as good.

NickSezz

Established Member
I would go with the one that you think looks the best. I chose the Steeda intake since it is constructed with aluminum parts instead of all plastic and has a nice velocity stack to mount the filter on. It just plain looks good under the hood but not for those who are looking for weight savings items.

I just installed a new "intake manifold" on my personal car so the Steeda is off. I will be selling it for $199 + S&H. It is the one with the silver box and 95mm MAF housing.

If you interested let me know. I was going to post it up with some other take-off parts tomorrow after I cleaned them up and took some pictures.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
To be honest save your money, they cost way too much for the power gained.

Not to mention if its on a 13-14 the filter will be exposed under the hood vents!

Not worth the hassle/cost.

Users who are viewing this thread