Any risk to buying new shocks on ebay?

gmaine

Established Member
Have you guys bought any new shocks on ebay? Prices on the set of Illuminas are about 100 clams cheaper on ebay versus Steeda, M&M, etc. Is there some catch here, i.e. a refurb versus new? Just don't want to be taken for a ride.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
if they are new then go for it. if you look, ebay has the cheapest prices of anyone on almost everything. i would email the seller and make sure they are new and if so snatch them up.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
That's right, E-Mail the seller, and ask any questions you want. The seller's "Rating Number" says a lot for his selling record - read some of the Feedbacks.

Dan

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
There is a guy right now parting out a 95 Cobra selling everything off of it. Black/Saddle interior. I believe there is also a set of Illuminas he's selling.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Dano said:
That's right, E-Mail the seller, and ask any questions you want. The seller's "Rating Number" says a lot for his selling record - read some of the Feedbacks.

Dan

Thats the first thing i do. if they have bad feedback, do not buy from them. i know someone who got ripped $2000 on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread