Any SC Mustangs?

Sloth

Whipple Crew Member
Established Member
York SC here or really Rock Hill only by a mile..... Lots of stangs around here, most of us dont really speak but see each other. I need more friends.

93svt#981

Established Member
Im in seneca, close to clemson :beer:

sdc10105mediumwebview.jpg

sweetu.jpg

Last edited:

sc98cbra

Established Member
York SC here or really Rock Hill only by a mile..... Lots of stangs around here, most of us dont really speak but see each other. I need more friends.

Ill be your friend! Just miles away from Rock Hill! PM me if you ever want to chill, or hit the stip up.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Checking in for Beaufort, SC. Currently have a 2005 GT that's for sale, about to take possession of an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra :)

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
still dont know how he knows me?????:coolman:
Sorry forgot about this thread for a while. I was out on the street a couple of times with Michael Rainey and Greg Davidson when you guys were doing some friendly passes lol
Built Slower? LOL Just messing with you Danny! So when you wanna take a ride in my airplane?

Nick

Sure, would love to go for a ride in that loud freaking beast. Ryan showed me the video of the car running in your driveway. That blower sounds sick bro.

93svt#981

Established Member
Sorry forgot about this thread for a while. I was out on the street a couple of times with Michael Rainey and Greg Davidson when you guys were doing some friendly passes lol

oh ok, yea I dont do that anymore, on the street anyway...:beer:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
oh ok, yea I dont do that anymore, on the street anyway...:beer:

I understand completely, I havent done that on the street or the track in a long while lol. I remember seeing your coupe at Shadyside a little over a year ago, you were there with Rudy and the fella with the TT chevy motor in a foxbody car. The silver cars moves out pretty good.

93svt#981

Established Member
I understand completely, I havent done that on the street or the track in a long while lol. I remember seeing your coupe at Shadyside a little over a year ago, you were there with Rudy and the fella with the TT chevy motor in a foxbody car. The silver cars moves out pretty good.

next time come over and say hello :beer:...the silver car runs ok, that tt car is quick!

Users who are viewing this thread