any shifter with more rearward extension?

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: any shifter with more rearward extension?

Originally posted by sloopjonb
Did you install the seat rails, or did KB? Wondering if this is a difficult task.

I live in Indy and had KB do the extreme brace kit and seat extenders all at once.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by KNGOBRA
I had the MGW handle for a while but ditched it because of how noisy it was. What I'm using now is the stock handle that I heated up and bent it back and towards the driver a bunch and now it's perfect. And for the record....I haven't missed a shift yet with the stock handle!!

Here's a pic of the stock bent handle in second gear....

KingCobra, what did you put in place of the defroster switch on your aftermarket dash bezel. I went to order mine, the part number being the same as the 99-01 but with a -01 adn was told that it was for the 03. Of course the part that showed up was the 99-01.

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
For those with extended seat rails.......how do your reach the radio?

KNGOBRA

Banned
Originally posted by 03snake
KingCobra, what did you put in place of the defroster switch on your aftermarket dash bezel. I went to order mine, the part number being the same as the 99-01 but with a -01 adn was told that it was for the 03. Of course the part that showed up was the 99-01.

I have my Raptor shift light in that hole and the remainder of the space....well, I'm still deciding on how to fill it up.

KNGOBRA

Banned
Originally posted by Redfire2003Cobr
KNGOBRA, what gauges have you installed on your dash. Was it custom? I saw the two gauges in the picture.

I have the Autometer Ultra-Lite series with a fuel pressure and boost gauge installed and I LOVE them. The fuel pressure is electronic and the boost is mechanical.

Users who are viewing this thread