Any soundclips of SSW 3"

ChromeCobra

Established Member
Im trying to find some sound clips of some Stainless Steel Works 3" setups with or without cats and maybe some pictures of the setups on some cars. Thanks in advance.

kerls03

Established Member
I had ther combo of LT 1 3/4 no cats and resitnators on a 04 gto 3inch
That combo was louder than a nascar I bulls@@@ you not
If you stood behind it when I accelarated your ears would ring
I took it to a race shop where they put magnaflows on than it was nice
I love loud but that was overboard
I would like to hear the catback mufflers though

04torchred

Established Member
ChromeCobra said:
Im trying to find some sound clips of some Stainless Steel Works 3" setups with or without cats and maybe some pictures of the setups on some cars. Thanks in advance.

I have a video saved on my computer of a stock vert running the Full system. Not sure if it is stainless or not, but it may help you out. Shoot me a PM with your email address if you want it.

MystichromeVert

Established Member
I love their entire system... money well spent.

I didn't have any fitment issues with the headers going on... they even cleared the stock k member brace on my vert (I did leave the top starter bolt out in case I ever need to replace the starter... not sure how you would remove the top bolt without removing the passenger side header).

I had some minor issues getting the EGR tube lined up and connected to the bung on the drivers side header, but I think you run into problems like that with just about any header.

One of the reasons I went with a full stainless system is because I don't want to ever have to replace components that rust away...

Users who are viewing this thread