Any special shops in norcal ????

NorcalTermi

Established Member
Hi, i thought id take this opportunity to introduce myself and ask a quick question. My names Amrit Soos an im new to SVTP and to the mustang world, bought a 03 cobra vert. I have always been fascinated by the car and finally got one. I was wondering if any one has any recommendations for shops in the Norcal area that specialize on working and dyno tuning these cars? Well im sure you guys could help :beer:

SLPRCTM

Established Member
AED. (Advanced Engine Development). They are in Shingle Springs just outside of Sacramento.
Talk to Shaun. He is a great tuner if not one of the best. He did all the tuning on mine each time I upgraded something. Very nice and honest. Knows a ton about these cars. I am extremely picky about who touches my car and I trust him without a doubt.

cbr repsol

Established Member
AED. (Advanced Engine Development). They are in Shingle Springs just outside of Sacramento.
Talk to Shaun. He is a great tuner if not one of the best. He did all the tuning on mine each time I upgraded something. Very nice and honest. Knows a ton about these cars. I am extremely picky about who touches my car and I trust him without a doubt.

Yes ive heard good stuff about them

jsucil89

Established Member
Again.....AED w/out a doubt. My 03' Cobra is currently in their shop along w/ $20K worth of parts that will be installed in the next couple of weeks. Shaun is the tuner/engine builder and Drew is the mechanic, both are extremely knowledgeable and helpful plus their shop is SICK. A couple weeks back I had Shaun dyno tune my 03' Lightning and I couldn't be happier.

NorcalTermi

Established Member
Awesome! looks like ill be taking my car over this coming week. I appreciate everyones input, this site is so helpful! Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread