Any suggestions?

Fastfords

Established Member
I have been trying in vain to find a dealer anywhere near Phoenix who will sell 07 for msrp/ order 08 for msrp. I have purchased many Fords over the years and currently have a 04' Lightning but can't find any dealers that do not want at least 10k over. I did not pay over sticker for my truck and have no intention of paying over for a Shelby. If I am unable to find/purchase a car for msrp, I plan to buy a C6 coupe. I have owned a new corvette before and they are great cars but I would really prefer to have a Shelby. Have any of you heard of someone buying for sticker or ordering for it?

Fastfords

Established Member
Well, I am glad you got a car even if you paid more than you wanted. I will never pay over sticker so maybe that means I will never own one. I have come to grips with the fact that I will never own a 67 GT500 either, that is why I am building a replica. No one is more Ford biased than I am and I will not give in to the dealers and their markups. I already own four Fords so I could be very happy with a new Corvette. At any rate today is another day and I have not been turned down by any dealers yet, better get back to it.

Users who are viewing this thread