Any terminators for sale?

xKingCobra03

Established Member
Got rid of my 13gt and I have the itch for another termi, I sold my white 03 6 years ago and I think its about time for another one, let me know if you guys know of any for sale or have one for sale thanks

G04cobra

Established Member
That was a sick car, I remember it doing work in Compton. Any preferences? Coupe/ Vert? miles? Colors? Condition etc?

04compking

Established Member
I've got a 04 comp orange with 13000 miles. Perfect condition and just put a new Optima red top battery on it. It has a few bolt ons including off road h pipe, MagnaFlow exhaust, mgw orange handle shifter, bbk intake, 2.75 pully,maximum motorsports castor/ camber plates,full length subframe connectors,and a tune for 93 octane. Let me know if interested and I'm never on here so you can text me at 502-758-2341 thanks

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
A good friend of mine has a black 2003 Cobra coupe with 19k miles. Bone stock down to the paper filter.

nsileno

Established Member
I have one on craigist New Jersey 03 with 31 spline 373 gears etc. strong running car. Approx rwh 500. No mods to motor only pulleys tune n exhaust in soldi rear.

Users who are viewing this thread