Any Terminators in Mont. Alabama?

finally

Established Member
Hey, just moved here from Jacksonville Fla. and was wondering if there were and Terminators here in Montgomery? Is there a club or a hangout? I plan on going to MMP tomorrow.

fatcobra

Established Member
I am in ozark, about 2 hours south on 231 from you.

Just so you know tomarrow at MMP (well today as its past 12) it is the Forced Performace DSM shootout. So mostly imports will be there. I should have my talon there, if you come mine is the green 95 with the 26 tag.

Steve Snake Driver

Established Member
There are a bunch at Fort Rucker (four to six) which is adjacent to Ozark. There is a big cruise-in at Montgomery (on the east side of the bypass) but I'm not exactly sure of the locationl. I believe it is the 4th Saturday of every month.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I'm going to try and make it back from my dyno tune with James (RWTD) today in Trussville and then head to MMP myself to watch the DSM guys go at it.

Finally - PM me and I'll get you up to speed on what's happening in and around Montgomery. There is a monthly cruise-in at Flips that I go to from time to time. Since you live in Alabama now..... It's MANDATORY for you to go register and get hooked up with the rest of the "Bama Mafia".

Go here -> http://forums.bamamafia.com/index.php?

U.M.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
damn, I just left there. Go to the drapstrip on friday nights about 7-8 pm. You will meet people there. Also my buddy Jake set up a cobra ls1 shootout on OCT 2nd there. You will meet all my buddies there if you attend. Check out his post.

fatcobra

Established Member
well guys cant get up to mmp today, dang talon started acting like a dsm again, I swear these cars stay broke more then they stay running. Anyway if you go hope yall have fun.

Steve snake do the guys from ft rucker and enterprise ever get together? Also do you know a guy that has a silver GT with pinstrips thats modded pretty good from that area? met him at dothan drag way last night, but didnt get his name, real cool guy.

Steve Snake Driver

Established Member
fatcobra,

There is a cruise-in the first Saturday of every month in Enterprise at HOT'S DELI (on the circle across from Penny's) with a real strong Ford showing and especially Mustangs, but other then that, no scheduled get togethers. As for the guy you mentioned, that car sounds familar but there are a ton of nice Mustang's/Cobra's around here.

Users who are viewing this thread