any welders in cincy???

01poison320

Established Member
Ok its pretty saddening actually that I just installed long tubes on my car and one of the welds already blew out a small hole right next to the flange on the cyl 2 pipe right when I started it. I guess that's what I get for buying cheapo flowtech headers, but its all I could afford currently. So if there is anyone here in ohio near cincy or dayton that has a welder and can weld please let me know so I can avoid going to a muffler shop or something and having to pay something rediculous for a small spot weld or 2.
Also cutting off the shitmasters and tail pipes and putting in loudmouth II mufflers and dumping them so if ya can weld that too for me that would be awesome as well and save me from just clamping them on, thanks.

PM me or comment in here and we can talk a little and set something up.

Oh also I am willing to give you some cash for your time and efforts but nothing too crazy as I am strapped for cash currently which is why I need someone to do this for me and save me some money.

01poison320

Established Member
Any one, any one at all??

I mean I may have a friend that has a friend who can possibly but its not for sure yet so still keeping any and all options open, hit me up if you can accomplish this small task for me and be greatlyyyyy appreciated.

Also my car specifically is in waynesville which is near lebanon for any ohians checkin this out butttttttt I can drive to you as well anywhere within an hr or 2, so thats not a big issue, I just need someone to do this for me for sure sometime this week or weekend so I can knock it off my to do list and have my car road worthy again and no exhaust leak from a brand new header and no mufflers resting on my frames. Should be getting my slp mufflers wed and already have the turn downs so I'm all ready for someone to do this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread