Anybody deal with D&D or RPM OUtlet?

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
Hello guys, well as my project 01 cobra is about to start! but i blew my clutch out and now thought about it should i go t-56? (obvious response will be YES!) Ive been looking at RPM outlet and D&D? anybody gone though eather of them? and are they quality products. i know D&D has a kit to swap the T45 for the T56 and i would have to buy the extra parts from RPM outlet if i when threw them so heres my question.

Which company should i go through and what parts should i get?

any help would be great. thanks

sorry if this is in the wronge forum in advance!

Last edited:

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
First, what are you going to be doing with the car. Drag racing? Road racing? Most agree that the T56 isnt the best choice for a drag car, as it weighs more and tons of people complain about its setup (as far as awkward getting used to). Id suggest a TKO 500 or TKO 600. Most people Ive heard with these seem to love them.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
well plan on using this car as a DD/ multi purpose vehical (strip, road, and top speedruns). i love the T56 in my 04. if i baught one form an aftermarket company it would be viper spec.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I've used RPMOutlet a few times and its fine by me, although there have been a few members on here that have been unhappy customers.

D&D has some pretty good products too though.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
ive bought several times from RPMoutlet, and ill continue to buy form them.

not many people, if any can beat there prices, and service is great.

cory

Users who are viewing this thread