Anybody ever used a broker to buy a car out of state?

T76 Mach

Established Member
Looking to purchase a car out of state and obviously he won't deliver it for a fee or ship it without cash being in his hand.Looking for a company to handle everything due to my schedule not allowing me to travel right now.

T76 Mach

Established Member
I found a deal out of state and normally I would buy a plane ticket and just drive it back,but my work schedule has other plans right now.Ive tried to offer a deposit and set up the shipping myself,but he said.No cash in hand,No deal! Has anybody used a broker to handle the entire deal plus shipping or have another ideas

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Not quite the same scenario but when I sold my Mazdaspeed a few years ago I listed it on Cars.com using their third party service Tred. I had to send my info and scan the title to prove ownership. The buyer(in state) bought it straight off the cars.com website and sent the money to Tred escrow. They showed up to get the car, I approved the sale and got paid from Tred. Whole process was pretty easy. There was a listing fee or course which was pretty cheap for my Mazda iirc but that was only a 7k car.

Users who are viewing this thread