Anybody get the concord 11 lows?

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Did any of y'all get the concord 11 lows that came out yesterday morning? They sold out hella quick in my area. I didn't even get to see them in person lol

SBVERT03

Established Member
Lol I doubt many people on here are even going to know what they are. I passed on them personally. Have three pairs of the mids and would rather spend money on the car right now. Lol

nux1

Established Member
Where do you guys keep track of what's going to be released? I've been wanting son 13s but I never knew they were released until after they're all gone.

vortecd

Established Member
Lol I doubt many people on here are even going to know what they are.

That

So I googled it. I never followed the whole "let's get the next jordon shoe thing" Actually didn't even know there still is a thing. I buy black shoes so they wouldn't work for me

Last edited:

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Lol I doubt many people on here are even going to know what they are. I passed on them personally. Have three pairs of the mids and would rather spend money on the car right now. Lol

Damn 3! Lol yea if I were you I wouldn't even look back at these lows. The quality on these just keeps going downhill

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Where do you guys keep track of what's going to be released? I've been wanting son 13s but I never knew they were released until after they're all gone.

Try 23isback.com, nicekicks.com, and the shoegame.com those are the ones I use to check releases. You can also follow nike on twitter and they'll tweet to remind about a release especially jordan

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
I got em. Was lucky enough to get a ticket. I don't care for them really I'll probably sell them. And I keep up with releases with the kicks on fire app.

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
That

So I googled it. I never followed the whole "let's get the next jordon shoe thing" Actually didn't even know there still is a thing. I buy black shoes so they wouldn't work for me

Honestly with all the people buying 3 and 4 of the same shoe and reselling is what's gonna put me out of buying shoes. Some of the prices people charge are outrageous and the prices they ask for are enough to buy some decent mods lol

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
I got em. Was lucky enough to get a ticket. I don't care for them really I'll probably sell them. And I keep up with releases with the kicks on fire app.

What did you think of the quality? Does it match up to the quality on the mids?

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Next thing I get will be the penny shooting star pack if I can but I bet they are at least $500

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Wat8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread