Anybody going to Nashville next spring?

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
Just wondered who was going to make the trip. Let me know. Maybe We can set up a huge cobra caravan down there:burnout: :burnout:

94CobraPace

Established Member
I'm thinking about going from Houston, TX. There might be a few of us comming up to it. Sounds like fun.

Anyone going to the SCMC's 5th Anniversary on June 23-27, 2004 in Pigeon Forge, TN??? Can check it out on SCMC. There is also a forum there also.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Why Nashville??

Come on out to the SCMC 5th Anniv located in Pidgeon Forge, TN. I'll post up more details as they become available but it'll be a 5 day event.....car show, cruises(300+ turns in 13 miles of mountain road), 1/8 mile track, autocross. Hope to see some of you guys from here out there. You do NOT have to be a member to join us.

Last edited:

97BLK#1163

Established Member
Sounds like a hell of a good time!! Let me know bout more details when available. 'red96cobra' Ill meet up with ya on your way down. Im in Indianapolis. :rockon:

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
We have a large crew coming from the Jackson Tn area. We will be cruisin I-40 East. See yall there.:rockon:

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
97blk when were you planing on going down? I probably won't be able to leave until sometime friday. Still trying to work out the details with the owner at work of when I can get out of here

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
good ole pigeon forge ;) That's 2 hours north of here! Yeah, we need to set up a big SVTPerformance G2G!!! maybe all get a hotel togheter. Its prolly a little late for that, though.

97BLK#1163

Established Member
red96, i havent gotten that far yet. i will know in a couple of months as it gets closer. I will probably get a few of my cobra buddies to come with me.

cobra-boss

Established Member
If you are talking about the 40th in Nashville on April 15-19th. We have a group of us from the Lansing area all caravaning down. So far we have about 7-9 stangs. We plan to leave on Thurs.the 15th. Drop me a line and maybe we can hook up.

James

[email protected]

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
to bad you guys are leaving thursday. I won't be able to leave till friday sometime probably but I will get in touch with you if things change

1QWIK4.6

Established Member
Can someone please tell me what is going on in Nashville April 15th?I feel left out in the dark here.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
This caravan goes through I-40 right?Is it going through Amarillo ...I was wanting to go really bad,but not sure yet if I'll be able to since the wife is still finishing up her college...

Users who are viewing this thread