Anybody got any wheels for sale?

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Hit me up and let me know what you have and how much your looking for. Looking for a full set of 4 with tires:beer:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I about 3 weeks I'll have 4 stock satin wheels with 2 tires that need replacing and 2 that have some tread (not a lot) left.

What are you looking for (use)?

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Can be Satin, Chrome, FR500's, Cobras, Saleens....

Basically I'm just looking for a set of wheels to throw on my car with tires. Need the tires to be in somewhat decent shape though.

Really need them by the end of this week if possible:beer:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I have 4 chrome 17x9 03s with good tire tread but a slight bit of rash if you're interested

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I'd sell mine to you but then I'd have no car for 3 weeks, LOL. Looks like busta might be able to hook you up though

VAMPIR3

Established Member
This can even be a shitty set of wheels.... Even a set to just borrow for say a couple weeks just till I get some work done. I just need to get my car down to Jasons (TRBO VNM).

:shrug:

convert03cobra

Established Member
I have 2 satin rims (some rash on them) with nitto drs (275s) that have about 85% tread left if you are interested. If so, pm me. They were on the rear of my old cobra for a few months.

PureStang

Established Member
i have a set of 5 star pony rims off of my 03 gt with yokohama advid h4s all season tires (high performance all season according to tire rack). the rims have slight curb rash but the tires have less than 200 miles. they still have the little stubby things on the outside of the tread

PM me if your interested in buying them.

IMG_0597.gif

IMG_0599.gif

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I have a set of shitty wheels too. 16" wheels with good tires from 96 V-6 car .... but after thinking about it probably will not clear your front brakes.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I have a set for Cobra R's (silver) with fresh rubber on them that I'll be selling. Let me know if you're interested.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
COBRA2NV (Carter) is letting me use his till mine come in actually.

My94GT

Established Member
I have a set for Cobra R's (silver) with fresh rubber on them that I'll be selling. Let me know if you're interested.

what size and how much shoot me a pm depending on price i may take em off your hands i hate my 99 cobra wheels

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
what size and how much shoot me a pm depending on price i may take em off your hands i hate my 99 cobra wheels

They are the stock wheels from a 98 Cobra. They are 17" by 9" (I think). They have 255/40/ZR17 Faulkins on them, tires have maybe 3K on them. They are real cobra wheels, two of them are in good shape and two of them could use some attention, so I'm not looking to get top dollar for them. They'd be perfect for powder coating and they'd look good in dark gray or black with your orange.

upload21nov008.jpg

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
ill toss the idea around and let you know but dont stress on holding them just for me haha. they should be 17x9

Users who are viewing this thread