Anybody got custom xbox 360's

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
if you can repair xbox's ill ship you mine so you could fix it, the only thing wrong with it, when i plug everything in i turn on the xbox but it doesn't show anything on the TV its just black but you could hear it like its on and everything, just cant see anything, i tryed other TV in the house and same thing just black but you could hear everything. so i tryed my buddys wires on his xbox to check if its just the wiring but still noting still black but you could hear everything.
if you can fix let me know how much, and let me know how much for led lights with the pixle glass and bigger fans as well.

sounds like the video card went out.

if youre under warranty, just send it back.

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
theres a place in austin call tek republic that mods 360's they have pictures of a liquid cooled 360 in their shop with all kinds of bells and whistles, kinda cool but il just stick with my upgraded fans

Chuk

Gangster SVT Poster
Established Member
Mine is just a prefab case with LEDs but i like it :beer:

20643_306699483912_534483912_332006.jpg

CobraJay

Established Member
RROD can easily be fixed. My pops download instructions online somewhere. Paid $20 for the info and bought a couple minor hand tools and had it back up and running in a couple hours I believe...He sent me a copy. I'll try and find it and post it for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread