Anybody here road race or auto-x?

scuzzdude2587

Established Member
Just wanted to get an idea of how many of you do, and I was wondering what suspension setup your running, and if you stuck with the separated spring/shock or if you went with a coil-over, and why

Ruslow

Established Member
yes I do track events and Open road stuff[ie. silverstate].alot of work this year[looking for 200!]run coilovers in the front and stock style in the rear.Stan

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
2 autocrosses per month almost every month for me, I run the stock spring and strut/shock setup so that I can run in street prepared. Going to coil overs puts you into street mod with STi's and Evo's which are pretty much unbeatable or prepared with purpose built trailored race cars.

With a panhard bar or watts link, aggressive alignment, driver mod, and a good set of springs and shocks, our cars handle surprizingly well!

MouTine

Established Member
I visit about five or six times at open road track events per summer. I like them a lot. I don't care much about quarter mile runs. Mods are in my sig.

I posted half year ago some "action"-pictures where me and lot of other Ford fanatics were at track.

Users who are viewing this thread