Anybody in MACA interested in my ET Streets

PGreenSVT

Established Member
I am getting rid of my ET Streets since I got rid of the vehicle I bought them for. They are 28x12.50x16 on Baja's in good shape. I never got to use them and they were used very little by the person I bought them from. I have the center caps and lug nuts to go with them. I want $400 for them. I live near Belair right off I95. If anybody is interested shoot me a PM.

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0981.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Ok they are going out to the other boards. I'd rather see them go to somebody here though. If I don't post them sold feel free to hit me up if your interested.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This is a good bargain for an excellent track setup. These DOT slicks can be driven on the street and can be used at the track with much less risk of half shaft carnage than drag radials. And the 16" rims can be bolted onto an IRS Cobra with no modification. I have a set of these that I just won't get rid of.......Have a best 60' time of 1.59 with them and was getting consistent low 1.6's before I went to Bogarts/slicks.

Somebody in MACA should scarf these up......

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Thanks Terp. These tires are in great shape with only a few passes on them. The wheels are in great shape too. Plus they are priced right. Somebody here needs them.

Users who are viewing this thread