Anybody in Phoenix AZ willing to help R and R eaton on 04 cobra?

xx2busa

Established Member
Hello, I would like to remove my Eaton to send off for porting, any one in Phoenix area interested in helping a rookie perform this task? Help would be greatly appreciated.:beer:

slickblack

Established Member
I wish I could help you but I seem to break things more than fix them. I'm on the West side of town and would be happy to be an extra set of hands if needed. Unfortunately I cannot give any technical support. I'd like to learn more too. There's 2 recommended places to work on cobras in town. One is azdyno chip in chandler and the other is extreme performance tuning Goodyear. Maybe you could get a good deal from one of them.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
It's actually a REALLY easy to DIY. Just go the the "how to" section of the terminator section and take a look at the how to on the eaton swap. Should take a day if you go REALLY slow and have no idea what you're doing. Someone with experience can get it done in a couple hours. I've done it twice with ZERO issues. Just make sure to have a torch for the intercooler to supercharger bolts just in case. Don't force them if they put up a fight ;)

Last edited:

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Hello, I would like to remove my Eaton to send off for porting, any one in Phoenix area interested in helping a rookie perform this task? Help would be greatly appreciated.:beer:

Extreme in Goodyear had a ported Eaton onsite for sale a couple of weeks ago.

Perhaps you could just work a deal on it... swap yours for the ported etc.

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
ITS. Super easy to swap the Eaton for an Eaton....took me 25minutes to remove my stock one. Just jump into it you will be allright.

Users who are viewing this thread