Anybody in the Southern California Area?

Abneycody

Established Member
I'm looking into buying a new Terminator! The vehicle I have found is located in Southern California. I live over 16 hours away from it and was wanting to get a good look at the car in person, but the drive is very far if it ends up being a shitty buy. Was looking for someone willing to go out and take a look at this Mustang and let me know the condition. Would be immensely appreciative!! PM me if you may be able to help!

Abneycody

Established Member
And also, what are the main things you want to look at when buying a new terminator?

wckdvnm

Established Member
Yeah city would help. I've driven to look at cars for other people so I'd be willing to just depends how far

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Abneycody

Established Member
Yeah city would help. I've driven to look at cars for other people so I'd be willing to just depends how far

They vehicles are in the LA area. Sorry about that. I would imagine the city would be important lol

nxhappy

Established Member
Sorry about that! Would have liked to think I was intelligent enough to post the city lol. The vehicles I'm looking at are all around the LA area.
LA is HUGE lol....post the actual city and somebody will help you

Abneycody

Established Member
I'm looking into buying a new Terminator! The vehicle I have found is located in Southern California. I live over 16 hours away from it and was wanting to get a good look at the car in person, but the drive is very far if it ends up being a shitty buy. Was looking for someone willing to go out and take a look at this Mustang and let me know the condition. Would be immensely appreciative!! PM me if you may be able to help!
Edit: I'm a jack*ss and am not using my brain! The two vehicles are in Brea, and Downey.

wckdvnm

Established Member
It's a 70+ mile drive for me but I did make the drive down to Newport for another member he just shot me $20 for gas, since it would be in my cobra

wckdvnm

Established Member
California Car Company for the 1st vehicle and California motor trend for the 2nd vehicle.

Like I said shoot me a couple bucks on PayPal and I can go look, those two cities aren't really close. I'd go with the silver metallic one which may be a better deal. Let me know what you want to do I can always head out there.

Abneycody

Established Member
Like I said shoot me a couple bucks on PayPal and I can go look, those two cities aren't really close. I'd go with the silver metallic one which may be a better deal. Let me know what you want to do I can always head out there.
I will let you know! No problem at all sending some money your way either. Appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread