Anybody interested in getting a tune from the BEST!

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Anybody in OHIO interested in getting a tune from the BEST !

Well, another year has rolled around, and many of us have new rides in the garage. I was talking with a few fellow mustang lovers at my local cruise-in night (mostly www.buckeyestangs.com members), and a few of them we talking about needed to get their cars tuned. I had talked with Dan at Pro-Dyno, and he had mentioned that if we rounded up enough interest, that he might be willing to come up to us, and tune our cars. This is an oppertunity to get our cars tuned by the best of the best in the modular world! I know that my father in his mystichrome vert is going to need a tune with his new pulley set-up soon, just wondering who else would be interested in getting tuned?

Ok, so the holidays and the new years are past, and I thought I would start a new thread with a bit more detail, so we can start putting things in stone, and I don't get hosed come late march early april.

I wanted to talk with Dan, so we can start looking at dates and getting prices nailed down! I also wanted to talk with Round II racing to talk about using their dyno, and working out pricing with both of them.

So what I am going to need is a little more info from everybody. What type of car you have, mods done, and what you are going to need.
-Do you just need a tune?
-Do you need a handheld tuner and a tune?
-Do you need a chip and a tune?

These are the people that showed interest.

- Mike Monjot 97 cobra - underdrive pullie install, and tune
- Mark Monjot - 04 cobra - needs pullie install, xcal tuner , and tune
- Wango Stango (Buckeyestangs)- Late model GT - tune?
- ITLBITE (Buckeyestangs)- 04 cobra- pullie install, xcal tuner,and tune?
- FLXN1 (Buckeyestangs)- Late Model Saleen - tuner, and tune?
- Stanger (Buckeyestangs)- 04 GT ?????
- BowlerGT (Buckeyestangs)- 95 GT turbo??????
- SVilleCobra - 04 Cobra - xcal?, tune? interested????

If you can tell me what you specifically wnat and need, I will start trying to get actual prices for you. Then we can start looking at specific dates and such!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread