Anybody know of a brand new cobra left over?

ara

Established Member
Here is the challenge, i want a cobra, finally ready for one, i want a brand new left over, but in Canada? anybody have any leads? :poke:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Mine wasn't brand new but damn near. Bought my 13,000km vert of a old guy for 37G. Way lower than any other prices on similar cars across the country. There are good deals to be found, just need to be patient.

Last edited:

ara

Established Member
i found a brand new vert, for 45 000? sounds good? i just don't know if i like torch red? I found a silver coupe with kenne bell supercharger on it, tuned, and they want 42 000, i just want a brand new with warranty. We'll see.

Where else should i look besides autotrader?

And have you driven yours in winter? unfortunately, i have to drive it in the winter until i can afford another car next year? so how was it in the winter, if you drove it. Any regrets? thanks

ara

Established Member
that car is sick, but i want something stock, so i can mod myself. Thanks for the link though, crazy car! :banana:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
No I have a Z-71 GMC that I drive most of the time so neither of the mustangs are winter or rain driven. I wouldn't be too scared to find a low mileage one like I did off an older guy. Still warranty left and a heck of a lot cheaper.

ara

Established Member
tian13 said:
Hi,

I am pretty sure Summit ford has 2 verts one black and one silver.

C
thanks a lot, i found the dealership, will call them tomorrow, they want 52 000 for the car, i found a red vert brand new for 44 000, i think if they don't negotiate the price, i'll get the red one, and i'll have 8 000$ for mods :pepper: :banana:

fr03cobra

Established Member
yea, MSRP should only be like 38900. And being a year old, I would say 36k. That rights you are in canada, how much does that translate to canadan money?

Last edited:

ara

Established Member
about 45-46 k, i'm having such a hard time convincing myself to buy this car, i don't want to drive it in the winter, i hope i can swing the expenses and keep my jetta for every day.

Users who are viewing this thread