Anybody know this '95R or seller??

767driver

I have been watching this car on eBay and was wondering if anyone here knows this car or seller. Been lurking here for a few years...had 3 Mustangs over a number of years and was thinking about getting back into one. The '95Rs seem to have been in a bit of a lull price-wise for some time now. This one, if picked up for somewhere in the mid 20s, looks like it could be nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...e8681bc55&item=131105668181&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Any thoughts??

Thanks,
Lee

Last edited:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Auction ended at $24,433...reserve not met.

It is what it is.

It would cost me $24.5K to buy the car and another $1000 to get it here.

It would be another $50 to get it registered here (GA) unless it had a dealer title (then almost another $2K with sales taxes).

I think $24.5K was a good offer.

brianz426

Established Member
No.
#20 is not in my records. It's still fully priced at the current bid.

I agree with Doc, hi bid was all the money for this car. His asking price is years away. If you really like the car contact him directly ready with recent sales history. There have been a few of these sell (and not sell)over the past couple of years at some of the big auctions and also search the Cobra R for sale and wanted thread here, and eBay history. He's really out of the 95R pricing and into 2000R pricing with what he is asking. Be sincere and stay in touch with him and you may get it, that's how I got mine.

Users who are viewing this thread