anybody know this cobra?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Never saw it before but I can only imagine the fun you will have with those 4:56's:burnout:

Last edited:

schiccc

Established Member
thanks,ive got a set of 390 gears in my 2k gt and will probably swap them as 456 is going to be too much gear and my cammed gt will probably run alot better with the 456's.

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
Looks like a hell of a buy for that price. The guy seems alright from his informantion, but you know how that is. One thing I would do as soon as I brung it home would be gear swap to 3.90 or 3.73. That is way to much gear for a centri car with that kinda horsepower. Other wise looks like a great buy and a have fun!

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Sweet ride!

One suggestion, looking at that mod list, I would get rid of the inline "pusher" pump and run a KenneBell BoostAPump to the intank 255 pump instead.

tt54l32v

Established Member
right rear reflector is broke, also i kept wondering why he had so many pics of an empty battery tray and pretty much all left side pics. but still looks like a good car though.

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
The dude didnt even list what was done to the motor beisde being... " built ".......... Hope you asked him about that ...

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
The dude didnt even list what was done to the motor beisde being... " built ".......... Hope you asked him about that ...

He did list Manley rods and pistons....I'd call that listing what was done to a motor....if I 'built' my 4.6 that way that is exactly how I would describe it....what do you want him to say? I torqued the rod bolts to this amount and the head bolts to this amount in so many stages....I'd say the 73 seller rating with 100% positive makes the guy more trustable than many on here such as myself that have a seller rating of 1 or 0....just haven't done enough transactons...this guy has and has satisfied everyone...seems like a good deal....and about the pictures more of left than of right....its the exact same number...how did you come up with that?

OP asked if anyone knew of the car and had info...so not yet looks like....

Users who are viewing this thread