ANYBODY RUN 20 inch RUNFLATS

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I'm going to try to ask you this nicely........... ARE YOU USING CRACK COCAINE!? :dw:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
2200 for tires sounds a litte rediculous to me. You can get some other tires for cheaper, but if you want to spend that much money on tires go ahead. I doubt anyone on here is using those.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
yeah i am so a decent response might work too...its real hard to be a smart ass on a forum board isnt it...:coolman:

you want to spend over 2 grand on tires!?! For that much you could buy a full set of nittos, 2 extra full size spares and have enough gas money left over for an entire month! :bash:

Spunkie202

Established Member
you want to spend over 2 grand on tires!?! For that much you could buy a full set of nittos, 2 extra full size spares and have enough gas money left over for an entire month! :bash:

NOW THATS THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR.......yeah TIM SKELTON on NLOC used them and liked them...i didnt see the $500 price tag each for these.
Oh well...

DailyBlown

Established Member
In order to use run-flat tires you will need install a Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) so you know when the tire has lost pressure. Also, I would not recommend them. The tires typically get 20k, maybe 30k at most. They have more rolling resistance, thus decrease fuel economy. Finally, you have a spare tire, but if you install the tires (run-flat) I would remove the spare since you no longer need it.

Users who are viewing this thread