Anybody want my Cobra?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
It's at Karmart Dodge in Burlington. It should be on the lot in a couple of days.

Mods:

1. 2.8, 100 mm idler and 11.8:1 RWTD tune
2. Ported TB and Plenum
3. MGW shifter (Red)
4. Spare wheels (2) with new tires.
5. UPR quadrant and FW adjuster
6. New clutch cable
7. Full built T-56 with 26 spline input, Viper 5th and 6th, billet synchro dogs, brass fork pads, carbon fibre synchros, steel forks, HD bearing set etc. Good for 800/800.
8. Built IRS with Auburn Ekted Electric Locker, 4.10's also good for 800/800.
9. CF DF clutch and PP.
10. LDC colling mod and the clutch return spring.

3K miles since numbers 6, 7, 9 and 10.
1K since 2 and 8.

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Oh, $500 every two months for tires..., the vibration in the driveline I can't figure out. It sucks making your DD a race car when it breaks. I'm gonna get an old Camaro or Fox body and throw a good stroker and stuff in it. Then I can tow it with my truck. If it breaks, big deal.

Tru_Ice

Banned
CharlieCobra03 said:
Oh, $500 every two months for tires..., the vibration in the driveline I can't figure out. It sucks making your DD a race car when it breaks. I'm gonna get an old Camaro or Fox body and throw a good stroker and stuff in it. Then I can tow it with my truck. If it breaks, big deal.

Well said Charlie. My car breaking is the only reason, I'm careful w/ modding my car. B/c once something goes wrong it's never the same. :nonono: But good luck w/ your new project. Personally I'd go w/ an old Camaro, I just love the styling of those 67-69 models.

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Mean, ya haven't been in it lately. It'll get sideways at 70 in 3rd with street tires and dance all the way to 110 in 4th on the freeway. Rolling into the throttle in 1st just bangs the tach off the limiter WITH the Mickeys on. Rolling into the trottle in 2nd gets ya wheel spin to 3rd and if ya look in the mirror it's spinning and laying rubber all the way through 3rd too, also with the Mickey's on. That locker and 4.10's made it vicious.

Users who are viewing this thread