Anybody with Competition Orange Cobras?

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
I don't recall ever seeing anyone with a Comp. Orange '04 Cobra here, so show us some pics! :thumbsup:

blnpny

Banned
Picture%20044.jpg

lins%20comp%2004.jpg

sweet.jpg

Picture%20048.jpg

big%20ass.jpg

my buddies comp 04 cobra:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

2814v

Established Member
Oh my god, that snake is stunning. That 00R rear spioler look's awsome on it. Maybe the best looking 03/04 I have ever seen. Black insert's would really add to it.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Yea I love it except the spoiler. The stock one looks sweet to me. That color is simply amazing though!!!!!!!!

02HD#09051

PISSONFORD
Established Member
I've seen one in person, pictures really don't do the car justice. But, that 00R spoiler has got to go. Way to gawdy for me. But if he likes it, thats all that matters.

Last edited:

2814v

Established Member
That spioler works on that car, I dont think he got a comp orange stang for the sleeper effect.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Here's one I photoshopped from someone who just picked it up the day before. Don't mind the General Lee 01, lolz, was just having some fun.

07295249.jpg

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Not a big fan of the spoiler, and are those altezzas I spy on the F series?! :xpl:

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
I have one but this damn thing wont let me attach anymore??????:bash:

I think it and the New Dark Red marron l;ooking ones are the best colors ever on a Stang:beer:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
damn svtxchinoy...that picture looks bad ass...even though its just a side shot it looks great...hhhmmm....now I think I wanna get a comp orange cobra...well see how they stack up when I compare it to other colors...but yep..:beer: :beer: :beer: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Oh and let me add a couple of :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: to the first cobra with the spoiler, lovely just lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread