Anyone around Atlanta???

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
Me and 5 of my buddies are about to book a room at the Holiday Sands. There are 6 of us and 3 stangs. Anyone want to caravan down there this year?

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
Sweet, We'll be heading out Wed. morning from Atlanta. 2 stangs and a truck and trailer towing a fox. Hope to see you guys there.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Yeah, it will be tough. I'm in better luck putting my own forum up for stangs coming from FL. Looking to find a pack of 20.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
IF I go...I'm the last 85-N exit in Georgia. My parents practically live in SC.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
IF? Whats up with that?

Gotta make sure I have enough money. I will probably set aside my taxes but I have 2 credit cards that I really need to pay off too. I need to buy a house in about a year. I'll probably be there though. I love Myrtle.

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
We are leaving out of Loganville about 7 on tuesday the 21st. We will be heading up I20. We are supposed to meet up with some cars in SC but Im not sure if they are forum members or not. Presteige, where are you leaving from?

JMoraru

Established Member
We are leaving out of Loganville about 7 on tuesday the 21st. We will be heading up I20. We are supposed to meet up with some cars in SC but Im not sure if they are forum members or not. Presteige, where are you leaving from?

7am or 7pm? we just got a room from tues-sat. i think my group is gonna be my paxton sc GT and 2 03/04 cobras.

futureSVT

Established Member
i am going to be coming out of buford (exit 4 off 985) but i am heading out sat. the 18th. i am going to be staying at the holiday sands.

04RiceEater

Established Member
I will be heading out of ATL on wednesday morning. Just me and my bud in a 03 10th black coupe. Hope to see some of you guys on the road!

Presteige

Established Member
We will be leaving from Exit 11 in sc on i20 and as far as time We are open if we can meet a few of you who are going... just let me know

jbes3

Established Member
4 of use headed down from the Macon area on Wednesday. We are staying at the Fairfield in at Broadway.

Users who are viewing this thread