Anyone around winston salem area interested

03anivcobra

Established Member
Hey me and a few friends were wanting to get a meet together maybe have a dyno day track day and just hang out. Maybe a friday and saturday make it a weekend thing. So far there are 3 interested 2 roush cars and me in my 03 cobra. Please post if you are interested.

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
There will be a bunch of us going to hang out in Hickory this Sat night. Its not too far from Winston just shoot down I 40 and everyone hangs out on Hwy 70, let me know if you might be interested.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
I'm in Greensboro, and heard there was a good dyno shop here in town somewhere. Anyway . . . if any of you are heading out to Ciener-Woods on July 17th for the Mustang Show, I'll be there.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I'm in Asheboro if ya wanna go to the track sometime. Won't run my car though, but I can do some video. :)

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by 03anivcobra
damn we thought it was the next weekend oh well but hey what town you in we need to get together

Originally posted by 90_red_lx
I'm in Asheboro if ya wanna go to the track sometime. Won't run my car though, but I can do some video. :)

And I'm from Archdale. I went to Ciener Woods yesterday. Not too impressed myself. But Steve (Saleen) was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread