Anyone close? Ohio three tools in LS1 want to run!

Big 8

Established Member
Well I thought I would save everyone the trouble of these three LS1 tools posting umpteen threads, in an attempt to get a race by agrivation of Mach 1 owners. Dragway 42 Tuesday May 10th. They would prefer to race against bolt on Mach 1s no power adders! I am sure all Mustangs are welcome! I guess it's near Canton????

In any event this should probably make it to the regional forums?

Have fun! :beer: Dont worry I dont mind playing match maker!

Last edited:

2001stripper

Established Member
Big 8 said:
Well I thought I would save everyone the trouble of these three LS1 tools posting umpteen threads, in an attempt to get a race by agrivation of Mach 1 owners. Dragway 42 Tuesday May 10th. They would prefer to race against bolt on Mach 1s no power adders! I am sure all Mustangs are welcome! I guess it's near Canton????

You are the tool. I started the thread to see what guys like about each car and which one they would rather have and you tools blew it all up talking shit. Now you're going to make this general post calling out all Mustangs. Should I make a post on ls1.com and ls1tech.com and tell them all to come out too because you are acting like a tool? :nono:

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Oh how I would love to be able to make it for that. Sadly, TX is a little to far for me to drive, just to spank some LS1's. :thumbsup:

Big 8

Established Member
Oh ya its all me!

Lets face the facts here stripper. You have about twenty five posts? Twenty in the top three threads here. Of which you and your buddies have called out Mach 1's three seperate times.

Where the hell did I get dragway 42 May 10th ??????? I will tell you you! You. Your buddy Akroncobra. You have both called people out in two seperate threads. All your posts were for this reason and this reason alone. Why not simply ask?

You posted a thread about the two and why people liked or chose one over the other? Its a SVT site a FORD site? Why dont you go over to the Republican national headquarters and post a thread asking who did ya vote for and why? It would make about as much sense as you do! :whine:

2001stripper

Established Member
Big 8 said:
Oh ya its all me!

Lets face the facts here stripper. You have about twenty five posts? Twenty in the top three threads here. Of which you and your buddies have called out Mach 1's three seperate times.

Where the hell did I get dragway 42 May 10th ??????? I will tell you you! You. Your buddy Akroncobra. You have both called people out in two seperate threads. All your posts were for this reason and this reason alone. Why not simply ask?

You posted a thread about the two and why people liked or chose one over the other? Its a SVT site a FORD site? Why dont you go over to the Republican national headquarters and post a thread asking who did ya vote for and why? It would make about as much sense as you do! :whine:

I see you guys coming over to LS1.com all the time and posting similar threads.....is it so different when the shoe is on the other foot? :loser:

Big 8

Established Member
No , I have never posted at LS1.com. But lets just say this. If I wanted to run with some guys to see what their cars could do I would simply ask.

Reality is that even though you own a LS1 Z and its a GM car your no different then the guys here. You like your car and probably a lot of cars. Obviously you have fun racing your car, funner when you get to run with rivals. Do you really think the Mach owners are any different? I am sure they are up for a good time as well. So all I am saying is if you really want to have some fun by running a few mach 1's at dragway42 May 10th just ask. I am sure you will find a few willing participants.
Instead you have all this smack about heads cams, saying some guy ran at a down hill track to obtaine his trap speed etc etc etc!

None of that is really needed. alot of the people here are auto enthusiaist just like a lot of the people at LS1.com.

2001stripper

Established Member
Big 8 said:
No , I have never posted at LS1.com. But lets just say this. If I wanted to run with some guys to see what their cars could do I would simply ask.

Reality is that even though you own a LS1 Z and its a GM car your no different then the guys here. You like your car and probably a lot of cars. Obviously you have fun racing your car, funner when you get to run with rivals. Do you really think the Mach owners are any different? I am sure they are up for a good time as well. So all I am saying is if you really want to have some fun by running a few mach 1's at dragway42 May 10th just ask. I am sure you will find a few willing participants.
Instead you have all this smack about heads cams, saying some guy ran at a down hill track to obtaine his trap speed etc etc etc!

None of that is really needed. alot of the people here are auto enthusiaist just like a lot of the people at LS1.com.

I agree with everything that you say, except for I only started talking shit when people start playing the game: www.mach-1.org/flash/1183jeff.html

"Good to see that you findly listed your mods. How much did all those mods cost? I'm sure much, much more than my lid and exhaust mods. I'm done wasting my breath talking to you idiots that compare apples to oranges. This is exactly the reason that I hate Mach 1 guys.

P.S. If I did all the mods that you have done on your car, you would quickly see my taillights. I know I had to use the dreaded "IF" word, but that's the only way to communicate to "apples to oranges" people."

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Stripperboy i wish you were down here in tx, i would be your huckleberry. My mild bolton mach, smoken your ls1 azz.

Users who are viewing this thread