Anyone close to Frederick have a big box??

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Shipping out a set of AB's, having a hard time finding a box big enough. Anyone in MC, or Frederick have one they don't need?

Thanks

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Sorry guys, AB= Axle Backs!! ;-)

Shipping my old FlowMaster Hushpowers out..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

Last edited:

Why Try

Established Member
I have a BBK x-pipe box, longtube box, and my KB blower box. They have been in my shop so they are not the cleanest, but if you need it I live by 75-80. If you have some dimensions I can make sure one of those would work. Also Nexcar, the rental place inside Fitzmall on 85 across from tate sells big boxes too. I'll PM you my number if you want it.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I have a BBK x-pipe box, longtube box, and my KB blower box. They have been in my shop so they are not the cleanest, but if you need it I live by 75-80. If you have some dimensions I can make sure one of those would work. Also Nexcar, the rental place inside Fitzmall on 85 across from tate sells big boxes too. I'll PM you my number if you want it.

Thanks, Travis,

The size i'm looking for is roughly 40x20x15...I will stop by Nexcar to see if they have something that size..

Thanks for the number also...

04yellowcobra

Established Member
We have boxes that go around engines and transmissions out here in Westminster. We like em' big! Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread