Anyone daily drive their cobra?

Brian97vobra

Established Member
So who drives their cobra everyday? And how many miles does it have on it?
I do although i really don't want to. I'm so paranoid with anything happening to it. But it's my only car right now so ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Just rolled over 105k miles last night.

garbonzo1991gt

Flying Monkey Commander
Established Member
Daily drive mine... Except for the shitty weather days... No issues.. Fun having a daily with some Balls in my opinion. Allows you to get away from the ****tards quicker. Pain in the ass to keep clean though. hahaha. Of course there are a few rock chips but it happens. If I own a car I actually drive it.

On a side note, I just went on a 3,500 mile road trip with it recently. Man it was fun.

Last edited:

Rufus

Established Member
Daily driver '93 Cobras

I used mine as a dailiy driver from 1993 until 2003 and accumulated 183,xxx miles. It's almost always been garage kept, and has 201,xxx miles now:rolling:.

It's definitely not a show car, but it's a pretty complete, correct, virtually unmodified one-owner Cobra.

Cheers,
Bob

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I drive my 01 cobra as a daily because its comfortable. Plus its fun. The fox with all the mods and its pretty. I don't let it out of my sight no matter where I take it.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
The 3 previous 93 Cobras I owned were all high mile cars so I didnt mind at all driving them all the time. Doubt this latest one will get out much though. :(

Brian97vobra

Established Member
The 3 previous 93 Cobras I owned were all high mile cars so I didnt mind at all driving them all the time. Doubt this latest one will get out much though. :(

I would. I mean you have a sweet car but the only one i wouldn't drive much is a low low mileage all original 93.
I'm sure that thing is fun to drive too with the termy engine!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
This one has 24k on it and the undercarriage has been painted MC and clearcoated and is in better shape than most cars exterior paint job. Its fun but nothing compared to my 04. ;)

I would. I mean you have a sweet car but the only one i wouldn't drive much is a low low mileage all original 93.
I'm sure that thing is fun to drive too with the termy engine!

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
I bought my cobra with 50K and DD it for about 5 years putting on another 50K (has about 115K now). I have a company truck now but if I didn't have that I'd still be DD'ing it!

CO9B3RA

Established Member
37k miles and No....collector car ins. wouldn't let me have any more than 2.5K
annual miles. Since have changed ins. to Grundy w/o any annual mile limit tho
I still don't run up the miles. AND NO ANNUAL EMISSIONS CHECKING!!!!!
:beer:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I drove all of my '93's daily when I had them (had them all at separate times). My teal one had 213,000 miles on it when I sold it (bought it with 76,000 on it). Shine, rain, snow, whatever, they got driven.

Users who are viewing this thread