Anyone done an intake manifold removal?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I want to send my supercharger off for a port before it gets too much hotter. Anyone got any tips or gotchas for the process of removing that assembly? I've scoured youtube, but all I ever see is high speed versions of the process. Obviously there are some electrical connectors on the back side of the intake that are my primary concern. How hard are these to access?

Last edited:

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I got nothing......but could you post any tips/tricks/lessons learned once you get it all taken care of?
I will. I usually have good intentions of trying to document stuff like this, but once I get started it's not always practical to stop, maybe get cleaned up and snap photos. I think it will be pretty straight forward, but Seems most owners farm that type of work out. I do have the service manual that's published by Helm, and if you ever plan to do work on your car, I'd highly recommend purchasing it. They make it pretty pirate proof.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have a link for that manual?
You can find all the 2021 mustang publications here. It also lists the Mach E, so read carefully. I also got the wiring diagram. What you want is the service information manual CD. I've bought these for every vehicle I've ever owned since the 80s, but I do all my own work.

There's an on-line service too, but I've never gone that route.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
You can find all the 2021 mustang publications here. It also lists the Mach E, so read carefully. I also got the wiring diagram. What you want is the service information manual CD. I've bought these for every vehicle I've ever owned since the 80s, but I do all my own work.

There's an on-line service too, but I've never gone that route.

Thank you sir.....I am the same way unless it is warranty work everything is done by me.

I bought my missing owners manuals from here......great quality.

Users who are viewing this thread