***Anyone down to for a local Bi-Weekly 626/909/562/714 Meet***

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
Hello guys and gals....

I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a local meet in the so cal area. There is a local shopping center here that would make a great meet up spot that has plenty of resteraunts for food. Shopping center is located off the 10 freeway on azusa.

Every meet would be on the first and third wed. of every month, the meets would usally start at 8:30 and end between 11-12 PM or later.

Every type of car is welcome!

Anyone interested?

Thinking about having First Meet on 5/23/12

Here is the meeting spot I am talking about it is in the home depot parking lot off the 10, making a right on Azusa.

meetingspot.png

People that are down to attend the meet
1) Ace5Oh
2) myponyjose
3) Shopboy
4) da5deuce (sometimes)
5)Pablo
6)Darko
7)Rpaz
8) ocwhitetermi04

Last edited:

Shopboy

Established Member
There one in Fullerton off the 91 and lemon a lot of cars most of them Honda but there also some good cars l

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
ok so we got three people in!

@shopboy - yah my friend has an accord sedan and his car club meets there too. I went with him once but didn't see any mustangs and I felt left out since no one didn't know anything about mustangs. That is why I would like to start my own meet were we can have more mustangs and domestics present.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I have previous arrangements on Wednesdays as far as a meet but I might stop by sometimes:beer:

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
Here is the directions to the meeting spot that I was thinking about. Its in the home depot parking lot off the 10 , getting off on Azusa and making a right.

meetingspot.png

Last edited:

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
Sweet I'll bring my camera out too. I'll invite couple buddy's.

awesome the more people the better!
I was thinking maybe we can all check in this thread before the meet just to see everyone who is gonna be there.

There a Shakeys rite in the shopping center maybe maybe we can get some pizza and brews:banana:

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
ya i might come down with my buddy s maybe 2 (04 Cobras) in

Ok sounds good meet is gonna be this wed. at 9:00 PM! I should be there around that time im probably gonna stop by Starbucks first and get a drink.

On Tuesday before the meet Everyone who is going should post inside this thread just to confirm that they are going. Im going to bring a buddy of mine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread