Anyone driven Exotics Racing at SpeedVegas?

MFE

Established Member
I did, and it was baller. Some friends of mine have this thing we call #ProperAttire, where we do crazy/adventurous things, wearing tuxedos. Last year it was shooting machine guns out of helicopters outside Vegas. Before that was doing the jump off the Stratosphere, we've gone skiing, we've gone jet skiing, we've shot full auto at the range, we've gone paintballing, we've ridden side-by-sides up to mountain restaurants. All in tuxedos, because why not church things up?

This year's Vegas adventure was Exotics Racing. I chose a new 992 series Porsche GT3 because I've experienced them around me on the track and I wanted to see for myself just how amazing they are. I was not disappointed. It was a rocket, and it showed me in real life what I've always suspected: I can drive, but cars like these are faster than my current calibration :LOL:.

This is a few laps in the GT3 on the Exotics Racing track, which were both new to me. I wish I would have had another session, because I was just starting to get comfortable with the car and with the track. But it was a giggling hoot.

jrandy

Established Member
The wife and I almost did that last time we were in Vegas. We opted to shoot some full auto guns instead.

Next time we'll drive... I'd do the 3RS myself as well.

MFE

Established Member
The wife and I almost did that last time we were in Vegas. We opted to shoot some full auto guns instead.

Next time we'll drive... I'd do the 3RS myself as well.
This, and Gunship Helicopters are bucket list stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread