Anyone else doing Keto?

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
You folks criticizing "diet fads" do so because it's easy. It's easy to label negatively something when you don't need to do it, don't want to do it, or you are too lazy to understand it.

Your lectures on working out are also disingenuous . . . I worked out everyday and could outrun and outlift 99% of the population while always battling my weight. At 25 lbs overweight, I could run a sub-5 minute mile. Can you?

A keto lifestyle is just that: A lifestyle. It's about feeding your body the way it wants to be fed. The way it was wired to be fed. About retraining it to burn fat for energy and not processed carbs that are relatively new to human beings. When its a lifestyle, your body doesn't stay in ketosis forever. It adjusts to its new way of functioning. You eat carbs long term, but they are healthy carbs, moderated to your body's needs. It works.

It only becomes a "fad" when you choose to revert back to your old lifestyle. The "self control" about which you so condescendingly spout is only relevant in so much as to keep from falling back into the processed wheat, high sugar culture.

Users who are viewing this thread