Anyone else ever have issues with FB Performance or is it just me??

99 GT vert

Established Member
Just seeing if this is a common thing or if it was a fluke incident, ordered my 4r70w from fb on 9/11/13 and was told it would take 2-3 weeks to build and ship, fine with me no big deal gives me plenty of time to get it put in the car and see if the converter is set were I want it. 3 weeks come and go and still no call to get the payment on the second half, I then cal land talk to the secretary who tells me that they are running behind and that it would be done at the beginning of the week, fine with me just would have been nice to get a call to tell me that, I understand they are human and things come up or they forget. Couple days later I get a call telling me that the transmission is done and ready to ship asking for my permission to run the second half of the payment, I give them the go ahead as long it was going to ship within a day or 2 which she assured me that it was going to go out, well that was on 10/4/13. Over the next 2 1/2 weeks I have had to call them 6 times and every time they either told me that it shipped out the day before or it will ship out the next day. On Friday of last week Fred Brown the owner said he would make sure that it will go out that day 10/18/13 and I should see it today 10/23/13 well today came and went and I have yet to see it so I called them after work today to check on the status and was then told that it didn't get shipped out till Monday and I should see it tomorrow. Maybe I am just over reacting but I would have at least hoped that they could call me to let me know they are running behind and it was going to take a couple extra weeks. But on that note has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread