Anyone else got Magnaflows??

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
I just ordered a set of Magnaflows for my 94 and to ditch the quiet dynomax. Just wondering if anyone else here runs Magnaflows too...decided against flowmasters since i had them on my 89 GT i'd go a different route. I'm going to remove the the factory midpipe this summer and get an O/R H-Pipe or X-Pipe so hopefully then she will scream like i want her too:fm:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I don't have magnaflows but I am very interested in some magnapacks. I have heard a couple of cars with the packs and they are pretty loud. I really wanted to get SLP but caint find an application for a 98 cobra.

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
did you go to SLP website?? I almost ordered the Loudmouth instead but decided against it after hearing my roommates Z/28 with them installed its very obnoxious and sounds kind of chitty...but that was a Chevy too i have yet to hear a quality sound clip for SLP...right now i'm just going to try Magnaflows don't think i'm ready to make the jump to just resonators :)

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Yea I checked their site but nothing there. I have heard a couple of cars with the SLP but of course I have not heard a Cobra with SLP.

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
i e-mailed them and i got a response back the next day...i'd try e-mailing them and ask them if they've developed a catback for the 98 Cobra's....j/c whats different from a GT's exhaust on the 4.6 Cars?? cuz they said they had a kit for my 94 Cobra...thats odd though but its still a relatively new kit for Mustangs

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I don't know what is different about a 98 Cobras exhaust but when searching for exhaust I have noticed they have exhaust for 96-97 Cobras and then 98 Cobra. The 98 Cobra exhaust is even sometimes more expensive(only about 30 or so) than the 96-97s.

RyClef331

Established Member
the later 98 cobras have 99 and up exhaust hangars. Look at your tailpipe hangars. Do they point front-2-back (99and Up) or Side-2-side (94-97)? That will tell you what kit your need.

Users who are viewing this thread