Anyone ever run 1 Aeroforce & 1 Speedhut together?

topfueldart

Established Member
Considering gauge options for my car and would love the versatility of seeing FPDC, IAT2/Charge Temp etc on one gauge, but not sure I need two seperate aeroforce's. Wondering if anyone else has ever configured one of each in similar fashion and how they looked together?

Also, if I did go dual AF, is it possible to set one gauge to cycle through several, and the other gauge to remain on only 2 sensors all the time?

Thanks guys

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
What would you put on the speedhut gauge if you were doing one of each? I'm pretty sure you can do what you are saying with the dual AF setup. I struggled with that decision as well. Two Speedhut gauges got my vote, in the end it was about the looks since I don't gauge watch all paranoid about my shit not being right. If I want to data log, I have IDS or the handheld Diablosport tuner that can handle troubleshooting.

topfueldart

Established Member
I was considering running a speedhut WB gauge probably with an LC1, just to keep things simple and separate. Just plug in the aeroforce, no wiring, and then worry about the WB separately.

nol300

Established Member
Personally I would want the guages to match. 2 Aeroforce with wideband option. Love the look of speed hut but I went Aeroforce as I can monitor so much more.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Personally I would want the guages to match. 2 Aeroforce with wideband option. Love the look of speed hut but I went Aeroforce as I can monitor so much more.

I agree with if they are going to be in proximity to eachother. In my case I have the dual Aeroforce gauges in a cluster bezel on each side of the steering wheel, and have the Speedhut gauges in a SOS pillar pod that way the gauges are perfectly matched and symmetrical. I use the Speedhut gauges for wide bans A/F, and vac/boost, and then the Aeroforce ones handle everything else. It is a really expensive setup altogether, but I love the look and functionality.

Users who are viewing this thread