Anyone ever use Avalon King 'Armor Shield IX'?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Never heard of it before, but that's not to say it won't work. If you're on a budget, this is a tried and true product:

Lemonth

Established Member
I've not heard of it before either. But, it looks legit. Give it a shot and let us know!
Was about to until they started spamming me on Facebook messages, I don't even know how they found me there.

Never heard of it before, but that's not to say it won't work. If you're on a budget, this is a tried and true product:

Your link doesn't seem to work, but the code seems to be there. Is it the McKee's 37 MK37-260 Paint Coating that you recommend? Is there a guide on how to properly prepare the car before applying and for applying the coating itself?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Yes. Just make sure it's the "new improved" formula.
45CC756E-39D2-420F-A8F9-81CDBC7B4305.png

Myself, I'm going to use Carpro Essence and apply the coating directly over it. Some use Carpro Essence, Carpro Eraser and then the coating, but Essence acts like a primer and you don't have to do a wipe down.

greenscobie86

Established Member
Was thinking about trying this out. Never dealt with ceramic coatings and figured this might be a good way to wet my whistle.

Users who are viewing this thread