Anyone familiar with DV8 Custom and restorations

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
The shop is located in Metarie, La on Airline Highway.... Just trying to get any info or past experiences that anyone has had.

My buddy is looking to do an LS1 swap to his 1978 280Z and the owner Stephen seemed really knowledgable about his trade and very pleasant to talk to, not to mention he gave us a full tour of his shop.

daniel302

because cobra
Established Member
The shop is located in Metarie, La on Airline Highway.... Just trying to get any info or past experiences that anyone has had.

My buddy is looking to do an LS1 swap to his 1978 280Z and the owner Stephen seemed really knowledgable about his trade and very pleasant to talk to, not to mention he gave us a full tour of his shop.

Steve is the owner, he used to own Shreve's Automotive in Kenner. He did the tuning on my H/C/I vette and it was a good experience, car ran great. I believe there are a few more on here that have dealt with him more, hopefully they will chime in.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Buddy of mine had his Cobra modded there, was Shreves at the time. He had a ported Steggy installed and tuned. He was very happy with the service. HTH.

Josh10924

Established Member
Yea Steve tuned my cobra couple months back. He does really good work he's just really busy doing a little of everything from building Donks to bagging trucks but you just have to wait a couple weeks to get in probably. He's been doing mustangs and performance work for a while now. I would recommend him.

Users who are viewing this thread