Anyone from NC/SC going to the 40th celebration?

AngrySnake

Established Member
Just wondering if there was going to be an organized caravan out of the Carolinas to Nashville, or if there's a small group planning on riding over together.

I know that when my father went over to the 50th Corvette anniversary event there were hundreds of cars that met up, but I haven't heard much about our party yet.:shrug:

So who's going, and how are you getting there? :beer:

MightyMo

Established Member
Low Country Mustangs in Charleston will likely have a cruise to the 40th. Looking to hook up? I know of about a dozen Mustangs and trucks with trailers going up. Three of us are staying at the Sheraton Hotel in Nashville.

Rodcobra

Established Member
Leaving the rock about 8:00am on thursday with my car and a black 98 S351 Saleen

AngrySnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Mustangscotty
Low Country Mustangs in Charleston will likely have a cruise to the 40th. Looking to hook up? I know of about a dozen Mustangs and trucks with trailers going up. Three of us are staying at the Sheraton Hotel in Nashville.

Sounds good, I'm planning to drive over Thurday sometime. Let me know if you all are coming through or anywhere near Charlotte that day.

Thanks to everyone for their replies, it's sounding like this is going to be tons of fun.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread