anyone from norcal (bayarea)? 600whp to 850whp mustangs (look inside)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wish my car was back there brotha.. Dillons 2.9 Cobra needs a alternator and then I can probably set something up, but he won't run for money.. I won't even run for money.. It would probably be a N/A race for you anyways.

1raresnake

Established Member
Sup Sean. This is Lance. My car will be ready next month. Currently running on a base tune. I'll have it ready next month for sure. You know I'm always down to run. Pm your number.

-Lance.

DSS

Established Member
Wish my car was back there brotha.. Dillons 2.9 Cobra needs a alternator and then I can probably set something up, but he won't run for money.. I won't even run for money.. It would probably be a N/A race for you anyways.

yea i wish that too, it would be alot more fun, ill see what i can do about runs for hand shake, but since his a 2.9 and only wants a hand shake run i think my friends WRX will be a good race for him,

how things doing out there at current your area? and did get your rematch yet?

Sup Sean. This is Lance. My car will be ready next month. Currently running on a base tune. I'll have it ready next month for sure. You know I'm always down to run. Pm your number.

-Lance.

Wasup Lance, congrats and goodluck on more power, yup your one of the few rare ones willing to gamble regardless who has more power, PM sent bro

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
yea i wish that too, it would be alot more fun, ill see what i can do about runs for hand shake, but since his a 2.9 and only wants a hand shake run i think my friends WRX will be a good race for him,

Wasup Lance, congrats and congrats for more power, yup your one of the few rare ones willing to gamble regardless who has more power, PM sent bro

I can tell you that you probably won't need spray at all and it'll be a good run. Basing this off of his run with Marlon and Marlon beating him N/A..

Things are good. Rematch coming the 13-14th of April. We'll see how it goes. He got a retune so I don't know if the outcome will be to my liking ahahaha.

DSS

Established Member
I can tell you that you probably won't need spray at all and it'll be a good run. Basing this off of his run with Marlon and Marlon beating him N/A..

Things are good. Rematch coming the 13-14th of April. We'll see how it goes. He got a retune so I don't know if the outcome will be to my liking ahahaha.

you never know ;-), i might need to spray,

two of my buddies H/C/I F-body just got done last week, and in the process of getting tuned this week or the next, they are also willing to play, but i dont think they are in the caliber of high 600ish whp range cobras tho,

sounds like you might need to bring your A game with ur current set up this time and no more spinning :rolling:,good luck bro and get that shit on video haha

Last edited:

1raresnake

Established Member

Wasup Lance, congrats and goodluck on more power, yup your one of the few rare ones willing to gamble regardless who has more power, PM sent bro

I mean what's a lil fun without a gamble? It makes it that more interesting. Looking forward to this when we all get together again. Get Charles out so we could all hang out like old times.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
you never know ;-), i might need to spray,

two of my buddies H/C/I F-body just got done last week, and in the process of getting tuned this week or the next, they are also willing to play, but i dont think they are in the caliber of high 600ish whp range cobras tho,

sounds like you might need to bring your A game with ur current set up this time and no more spinning :rolling:,good luck bro and get that shit on video haha

His car makes 600rwhp SAE and is full weight.. You won't need it lol. He had a 20psi pulley that makes 650rwhp but still full weight.

I'm ready, no spinning, and powershifting like I should be since I have traction. Did a fresh tune up and the car is running good. I'm thinking a 30-130 might be in order :)

DSS

Established Member
I mean what's a lil fun without a gamble? It makes it that more interesting. Looking forward to this when we all get together again. Get Charles out so we could all hang out like old times.

yea exactly bro, horsepower at this level, it cost lots of money and work to get them to work properly so i think atleast $100 bux is justified :beer:

we are actually thinking about a private bi-weekly car meet to bring back the good old days, just waiting on Charles and few more other cars to get tune, it should get good again

His car makes 600rwhp SAE and is full weight.. You won't need it lol. He had a 20psi pulley that makes 650rwhp but still full weight.

I'm ready, no spinning, and powershifting like I should be since I have traction. Did a fresh tune up and the car is running good. I'm thinking a 30-130 might be in order :)

my friends 6 speed H/C/I + extra ;-) should be in the mid 500ish whp range on the motor, which could be a good run considering a power to weight ratio, and the other f body is auto H/C will prolly be outclassed by your friends cobra, but who knows, its all for fun anyways

nice bro, its a great feeling when the car is at 100%, im sure your gonna win eventho he retuned, having traction and no traction is night and day, you can start at good RPM

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea that is true, I can start and pretty much any rpm now and it's good. and that's with full air in the tires.. If I air them down to 2x psi range, I'm sure it'll be even better.

1raresnake

Established Member
Yea let me know. I am down. Lets being those good organized days back.

yea exactly bro, horsepower at this level, it cost lots of money and work to get them to work properly so i think atleast $100 bux is justified :beer:

we are actually thinking about a private bi-weekly car meet to bring back the good old days, just waiting on Charles and few more other cars to get tune, it should get good again

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ Yes please bring them back!! hopefully it'll be going strong when I'm back next year.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Wish I was local, have a C6Z that'll run you on motor, C5Z, full bolt on 1000, cobra, a 1300 wheel supra that can't hook up on the street so 850 is a good run for him and a few other cars. Wish more stuff was around here.

DSS

Established Member
Yea let me know. I am down. Lets being those good organized days back.

^^ Yes please bring them back!! hopefully it'll be going strong when I'm back next year.

ill keep you guys posted,

Wish I was local, have a C6Z that'll run you on motor, C5Z, full bolt on 1000, cobra, a 1300 wheel supra that can't hook up on the street so 850 is a good run for him and a few other cars. Wish more stuff was around here.

damn sounds like damn good group of cars out there, i can def entertained those cars/bikes, but as for the supra at full power i dont think i have enough lol but ill do it anyways, its too bad we are across the country, lots of big decent hp guys here in the bayarea, but most dont want to play, only action we can get is among friends or bilkers, Im trying to set up a friendly run with bolt on 2008 Busa soon, :beer:ill get some gopro videos and post it on svtp

Last edited:

xKingCobra03

Established Member
:poke: Come down to so-cal we can do a 1/4 run for some good money and you can try a 630hp tvs 13 gt or a 850 12 gt

Last edited:

DSS

Established Member
did you read the whole thread? its been here nearly two months

yes no dig for awd not for my friends wrx atleast and my dd z

edit 2 months now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread