Anyone from Phoenix?

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I am flying to Mesa to take a test with their fire dept on October 1st. I was just wondering if there is anything I should check out while I am there?, and how you like living in the area? I have family that lives in Gilbert and they love it. I am really looking forward to making the trip, it will be my first time out west.

NA97GT

Established Member
we have tons of hott women out here. This time of year it really sucks to be outside, so be warned.

SICKBOY

Established Member
lived here bout 16 years...gilbert where i reside now mesa town is nice head to Skin nice tittie bar in scottsdale you will thank me

SICKBOY

Established Member
tempe, mesa, scottsdale go off at night check out downtown scottsdale or mill ave

Jefe

Established Member
Pussycat Lounge and Axis - Scottsdale!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i would suggest taking a drive threw university street on a friday/Sat. Night you will see a lot of fine ass girls.. i lived in PHNX for almost a year.. The titty bars are cool too lot's of college booty in there.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
brucesvt said:
I'll be in phoenix this weekend with my bro hows the night life??
Don't forget to cruise the Salt River if you can. Too bad the OP won't make it, as the Salt River will likely be closed by October. Lots of cool people just getting drunk and floating on tubes downriver. Lots of scantily-clad women, a lot of which are 7's or better. Same with the lakes, of which we have several around Phoenix, and more around the state.

Mill Avenue, as already suggested, is a good place to find quality nymphos. Don't tell my wife I said that.

Rochard

Established Member
I lived in Phoenix for six years - and hated every moment of it. It's just way too hot out there. If your lucky in November your AC will go off and you'll be like "what's that noise?". Your AC goes off and it feels sudddenly strange.

There is a huge Mustang following out in Phoenix; They have their own Mustang board. If you want the URL send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread