Anyone from the Waco area

TX03DSG

Established Member
Just wanting to see if there are any hangouts or car clubs in the Waco, TX area? I was the thinking about making a club if there isn't anything already. I have seen a few nice mustangs around but never able to find any info on any club meets or anything. Just wanting to hang out with some fellow car guys and bs. Thanks

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I am in Waco. There are quite a few terminators around this area. Not really any meet ups that I am aware of. What part of Waco are you in?

TX03DSG

Established Member
I am north of Waco in Whitney, but go to Waco often. My brother works at LateModelRestoration and I have a few friends in the Waco area. Might have to set up a meet some time.
:rockon:

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I am north of Waco in Whitney, but go to Waco often. My brother works at LateModelRestoration and I have a few friends in the Waco area. Might have to set up a meet some time.
:rockon:

pm me anytime you guys want to meet up. Maybe we can catch one of those church at the open doors meets in bellmead.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i have a redfire terminator that i never drive. your brother taylor is a good guy. you should bring the car by latemodel sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread