Anyone get a brenspeed dynotune?

snowball6405

Established Member
Have an 09 gt500. Putting basic bolt ons on car was wondering if brenspeed dyno tunes are good and how much I live about 45 min from their shop. Thanks

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Have an 09 gt500. Putting basic bolt ons on car was wondering if brenspeed dyno tunes are good and how much I live about 45 min from their shop. Thanks

Brenspeed does a good job. However Fathouse Fabrications is in Martinsville Indiana and they are teamed up with Bob Kurgan for tuning. He's the best name in the business and I highly recommend their shop and him to do your tuning!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I have a brenspeed e-mail tune (no dyno tuning or data logging) on my '01 bullitt with few very minor mods. Totally different application, but my car has driven flawlessly and definitely picked up some hp/tq as evidenced by faster e.t. and mph at the drag strip.

ctgreddy

Established Member
My dad has a brenspeed email tune on his '08 gt. He has basic bolt ons but said the car ran excellent with their tune. It got on a local mobile dyno and made 286whp and it's just a cai, axleback and brenspeed tune thru an auto so made good power.

I'd say you'll have good luck with them.

El_Joker

Established Member
I'm not overly thrilled with my dyno tune from them. I have been have lots of stalling issues, clutch in and coasting to have it die. Idle is erratic at times. I have spoken with them and haven't gotten any real improvement.

I paid for a dyno tune but it was pretty much the same RW numbers as one of their package tunes.

jpplaw

Established Member
I run a Brenspeed Dynotune. I am happy with it, Brent knows his stuff. Dynotunes aren't really needed if all you have is bolt-ons though.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Did I mention that Brenspeed does not have a loaded dyno? Great for making big numbers, not great for tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread