Anyone going to the varsity thursday?

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I'm thinking about heading up there, a couple of my buddies with integras are going. I don't want to bring the stang if its going to be an import meet.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I'm thinking about heading up there, a couple of my buddies with integras are going. I don't want to bring the stang if its going to be an import meet.

I'll be there this Thursday in December! Bring that beaut out here, there is usually a good showing of muscle.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
the varsity is good shit!! yall going to the original one?

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
What time on Thursday?

I have to work until 6 but if I can get the car cleaned up in time I may head down there. We're talking about the Varsity in ATL correct?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
well I'm out considering I am re-installing my blower saturday.

Why did you pull it off? Let me know if you want me to swing by for an extra hand :beer:

I won't make the Varsity though. I get off at 6am and the I have a few hours to sleep. Then I have class and a 16hr shift :bored:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
The KB 2.8h leaked from day one and right now I am talking to KB and the tuner to see what there going to do considering it only had 4000 miles on it and 14 months old and it cost me over $700 to fix that.

KB said 21 lbs for the street is to much and will push the seals out & get real hot, out whereas 17/18 lbs is right for the street.

Its going back together saturday the 6th.

So now we wait and see what happens.

Update:
TJ called me and said even though it was slightly out of warranty they were going to refund my payment and do it for n/c.
Kudo's to Kenne Bell for fixing it n/c and to Tim for retuning it n/c later on.

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
The KB 2.8h leaked from day one and right now I am talking to KB and the tuner to see what there going to do considering it only had 4000 miles on it and 14 months old and it cost me over $700 to fix that.

KB said 21 lbs for the street is to much and will push the seals out & get real hot, out whereas 17/18 lbs is right for the street.

Its going back together saturday the 6th.

So now we wait and see what happens.

Update:
TJ called me and said even though it was slightly out of warranty they were going to refund my payment and do it for n/c.
Kudo's to Kenne Bell for fixing it n/c and to Tim for retuning it n/c later on.

Nice :beer:.. Let me know if you need a hand. I won't be doing anything this weekend.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Why are you getting it retuned by Tim when you had it done at Amazon last?

Well,
got both of them on my SCT tuner and swap back and forth depending on things.Plus having 2 diff tuners on there it helps with diagnosing sometimes.

The SCT tuner has a 19 lbs program by Amazon & a 21 lbs tune of MPH's.Modulars tune will be lowered to
17 lbs and timing will be adjusted accordingly & might lower Amazons to 17 lbs when I am up there next.

If both tuners are on there I want both tunes 100% right and working. You know me if you can't do it right, DON'T do it.

Update, the blower is back on and turning 17 lbs of boost and no leaks so far :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread