Anyone have a car trailer I can borrow 7/7-7/11?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hey guys, I'm looking to borrow a car trailer for a few days after the 4th of July. A bunch of guys from my offroading club are headed to Kentucky for a few days of wheeling. There aren't too many parks around this area, so we have to go farther away to find new trails. I'd like to be able to take my jeep, but I don't want to chance it by driving all the way there and back. I'm doing harder stuff and the change of breakage gets greater each run. Everyone else is trailering their Jeeps and I'd like to do the same.

We're going 7/7 - 7/11 so I guess I'd pick up the trailer Tuesday the 6th and hopefully return it that sunday or monday. I have my Dad's F150 to tow it with, just need something to throw the Jeep on for the ride down and back. Obviously the trailer has to be long/wide enough for my jeep, but it's not very big. Any flat trailer should work fine. I'll even throw in some beer/lunch or a small rental fee if you want. I know it's a big favor, but thought I'd ask. If not, I'll check out U-haul rates for a car carrier.

It's not a definite yet that I'm going, I just wanted to see if this would be available in case I go.

:beer:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i have mine Dale..i keep it at my buddies house. just let me know when you need so i can pick it up and bring it to my house

TRBO VNM

I find it hard to believe you can't find other places around here. James and rich are always finding new and harder trails up where they go and they have beengoing there for yrs.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Carlos, I appreciate it man. When I'm certain that I'm going, I'll let you know.

I find it hard to believe you can't find other places around here. James and rich are always finding new and harder trails up where they go and they have beengoing there for yrs.

Well the guys I'm going with have been wheeling for years and they've been to Rausch Creek/Cove/Crozet dozens of times and run most/all of the trails. It's just nice to run different trails and get a perspective of what other people get to wheel. Last year, they went all the way down to Alabama and wheeled for a week straight, but no way I was making that trip. Plus two of the guys just built up their rigs with 1-ton axles and 39.5" tires, so they are looking for crazy huge stuff to tackle.

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
Screw you Dale, no one is letting you borrow a trailer. That way you will have to come waverunning with us!

TRBO VNM

james just put 39's on his. he is bringing it over tonight to use the lift to check the travel for some parts he needs to buy to finish the conversion or something.

Users who are viewing this thread