Anyone have a clutch alignment tool I can use?

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
This is for the factory clutch assembly with the factory 10 spline. Jpjr was generous and hooked a brother up with a like new factory setup. I need the alignment tool for install. My original clutch @ 15000 miles is just about shot. It still drives ok but I'm starting to smell burning clutch during normal driving. I want to change it out before it turns into a bigger problem.

seanwr400

Established Member
I have one someplace. If you can't find one closer let me know and I will see what I can do to help get it to you.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
seanwr400 said:
I have one someplace. If you can't find one closer let me know and I will see what I can do to help get it to you.

I'm willing to drive out you're way to pick it up. I'm driving the Cobra up north the second week in August for 5 days of golfing and beer drinking and I need to switch out the clutch before then. Shoot me a pm if you find it.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
26 spline

He's not going to upgrade to 26. Until he can find a pair of sandals that have a stiffer bottom soul to protect his little feet.

JP

Whiskey City

Established Member
JP said:
He's not going to upgrade to 26. Until he can find a pair of sandals that have a stiffer bottom soul to protect his little feet.

JP

How 'bout these?
sandals.jpg

Made from hemp.

Or these:
Ho%20sandals.jpg

Made from authentic ET Streets.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
JP said:

JP

That's some funny shiat JP :lol:

I'm all set Sean, thanks for the offer though. Brent, I'll cruise over anytime next week to help with the egr delete. I borrowed my buddies telescoping trans jack and I'll be starting the clutch install/ldc cooling mod today. I'll pm my cell #, just give me a call.

Last edited:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
How 'bout these?
sandals.jpg

Made from hemp.

Or these:
Ho%20sandals.jpg

Made from authentic ET Streets.

The reef sandals work great at the track, primo safety gear :rockon: